Music Maestro Ilayaraja is in London and he is recording the music and background score for Samantha’s latest flick in the direction of Gautham Menon. The movie is being made simultaneously in Hindi, Tamil and Telugu and Samantha is the heroine in all three languages. In Telugu, Nani will be seen in the lead role opposite Samantha.
Ilayaraja’s ability to score a rousing background score is legendary and the expectations on this film’s music are very high. Gautham Menon, an ardent Ilayaraja fan, posted a few pics of himself and Ilayaraja on twitter. The film is scheduled for a June release.
- Speculations rife on Akhil’s next
- Screens added for Awe in the US
- Harish in no mood to rest
- Latest update on Varun Tej- Sankalp film
- Miss India contestant thrilled to debut with Mani Ratnam’s film