Legendary music composer Maestro Ilayaraja will be launching his own website soon. Speaking at a press meet in Chennai yesterday, the Isaignani said that he will be keeping in direct contact with his fans from allover through his website. The popular music director will also launch his YouTube channel that will webcast his music.
Revealing his decision to step into the virtual world, Ilayaraja said that numerous social networking pages and web portals which were created on his name have been misleading his fans. Ilayaraja now hopes to put an end to this menace through this new move.
Ilayaraja also spoke about his newly launched Ilayaraja Music and Management Pvt Ltd, which will manage all his music related assignments and events.
- Pawan talks about his rendezvous with KTR
- Katamarayudu inching closer towards million dollar club
- Good news for MM Keeravani fans
- Whopping price for Baahubali 2’s live telecast rights
- Versatile artiste’s brush with legendary Hollywood filmmaker
Articles that might interest you