On the occasion of completing 1000 movie albums in his illustrious career, Maestro Ilayaraja will be performing live at a concert tonight in Mumbai. The team of Amitabh Bachchan and Dhanush starrer ‘Shamitabh’ have organized this concert to commemorate Ilayaraja’s unbelievable achievement. The music of ‘Shamitabh’ will also be launched on this occasion.
Several high profile celebrities including Amitabh, Rajinikanth, Kamal Haasan, Shruti Haasan etc will be attending the live concert. After Mumbai, Ilayaraja will also be performing live at concerts in Chennai and Delhi. National Award winning director Bala’s latest film ‘Taarai Tappattai’ marks the 1000th film of the musical god.
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars