In what could be said as a huge shock to hit film maker Shankar, legendary music director Ilayaraja issued a legal notice to the director for using one of his songs in his latest production Kappal.
Going into details, Ilayaraja’s notice reveals that one of his famous song ‘Ooru Veetu Ooru Vanthu’ from ‘Karakatakaran’ has been used in the Vaibhav starrer without taking his permission. The notice further demands Shankar’s production house to remove the songs or face legal consequences. Keep watching this space for more updates on this issue.
- No clarity on Ungarala Rambabu leaves Sunil upset
- Vivegam’s trailer to be released in a few minutes
- Rana To Promote NRNM In US
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
- Tej shares his relationship with Karunakaran
Articles that might interest you