In what could be said as a huge shock to hit film maker Shankar, legendary music director Ilayaraja issued a legal notice to the director for using one of his songs in his latest production Kappal.
Going into details, Ilayaraja’s notice reveals that one of his famous song ‘Ooru Veetu Ooru Vanthu’ from ‘Karakatakaran’ has been used in the Vaibhav starrer without taking his permission. The notice further demands Shankar’s production house to remove the songs or face legal consequences. Keep watching this space for more updates on this issue.
- Mahesh scores his 2nd $2M film with Bharat Ane Nenu
- “I’m Feeling Blessed” : Mahesh Babu Thanks All For BAN’s Success
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike