123telugu had already reported that Thani Oruvan, the Tamil action thriller is going to be remade in Telugu with Ram Charan. Latest reports reveal that Goan beauty, Ileana is being considered as the female lead for this film.
As director Surender Reddy shares a close bond with Ileana, he is in talks with her for the same. Ileana was part of Surender Reddy’s blockbuster project Kick. An official confirmation is yet to be received about this news.
Reports reveal that the makers have decided to make a few changes to the script to suit the Telugu nativity. Noted producer DVV Danayya bagged the Telugu remake rights for a whopping amount.
- What will be the title, if Rana tells his own story someday?
- It’s Official : Date locked for Kaala’s teaser
- Ga Gha Megha : Yet another breezy number from Thaman
- Mehbooba wraps up shooting formalities
- Tholi Prema strikes $1M, Back-to-back feat by Varun Tej