123telugu had already reported that Thani Oruvan, the Tamil action thriller is going to be remade in Telugu with Ram Charan. Latest reports reveal that Goan beauty, Ileana is being considered as the female lead for this film.
As director Surender Reddy shares a close bond with Ileana, he is in talks with her for the same. Ileana was part of Surender Reddy’s blockbuster project Kick. An official confirmation is yet to be received about this news.
Reports reveal that the makers have decided to make a few changes to the script to suit the Telugu nativity. Noted producer DVV Danayya bagged the Telugu remake rights for a whopping amount.
- Vijay Devarakonda’s Arjun Reddy To Release Soon
- High court votes in favour of Charmi
- Fidaa has a fabulous Monday
- Shocked Kajal opens up about her manager Ronnie
- Prakash Raj’s Hindi Film Delayed Further
Articles that might interest you