But sadly from the past two years, she has no offers in hand and has been lying low. Speaking about this phase, Ileana revealed that she loved sitting idle rather than doing projects which do not impress her.
Adding further, the Pokkiri star said that the offers that she was getting in Telugu and Hindi were not satisfactory and that is the reason she slowed down. However, Ileana feels that her upcoming Hindi film Rustom with Akshay Kumar will give her the much needed break in her career.
- Jagapathi Babu ‘adopts’ a small film
- Talented hero’s film is halfway through
- Popular comedienne clarifies on turning heroine
- Vinayak confirms his next
- Manchu Manoj joins 1 million club on Twitter