Svelte Goan beauty Ileana’s last film in Tollywood was Ravi Teja’s Kick 2, which released in 2015. While the gorgeous lass has given Tollywood a total miss for the last couple of years, she isn’t that busy in Bollywood either, where she had only one release last year, Rustom.
In her latest interview, Ileana revealed why she isn’t signing more movies. The 30-year-old actress said that she had to reject several movies as she didn’t like the stories. “I didn’t want to play a bimbette in a hit film,” Ileana said, also adding that she cannot walk up to a director and ask him for movie offers as she is quite bad at networking.
In Bollywood, Ileana currently has Baadshaho and Mubarakan and both are under production.
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
- Press Note : Spicy Salaa – From the Kitchens of Godavari
Articles that might interest you