Gorgeous Goan beauty Ileana has not been having a very successful time lately. The actress is eagerly waiting for a blockbuster in Andhra Pradesh and summer 2012 might be the season that can turn around things for her. The actress will be seen in two promising flicks – Trivikram’s ‘Julayi’ opposite Allu Arjun and Puri Jagan’s ‘Devudu Chesina Manushulu’ opposite Ravi Teja. Both the films are carrying a good buzz and if they succeed, Ileana is assured of a blazing comeback into the top league.
‘Julayi’ might hit the screens in June and ‘Devudu Chesina Manushulu’ is slated for a July release. Ileana will also be seen in the Bollywood film ‘Barfee’ opposite Ranbir Kapoor very soon.
- I would like to apologize to nobody: Vijay Deverakonda
- Tamil hero to star in a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- TFI Says ‘Hello’ To Akhil
- Star hero opens about his rift with brother
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s impressive first-week collections
Articles that might interest you