Ileana is yet another south actress who has made it big in Bollywood. Her debut movie ‘Barfi’ is still going strong and has collected over 100 crores at the box office. Ileana is now being flooded with offers and is also on the verge of signing few films. We had earlier reported that Ileana is moving to Mumbai and also planning to buy a house. Latest update is that this Goan beauty is keenly brushing up her Hindi skills. Though she has dubbed for Barfi, Ileana feels that she is not comfortable speaking the language fluently. She is currently taking her Hindi classes and is making sure that she masters the language well. Ileana was last seen in Allu Arjun’s super hit film Julayi.
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films
- Star Daughter Calls For An End To Casting Couch