But one day after the film was launched, Ileana revealed that she is not part of the project titled Aankhen 2 anymore and the producer Gaurang Doshi was using her name to draw publicity. Ileana also added that she is preparing to file a case against him soon.
But on the other hand, the makers say that Ileana agreed to do the film but backed out at the last minute. Reports suggest that this is the very reason that Regina, who is a look-alike of Ileana was offered the role and she grabbed it both hands.
Finally, whatever might be the reason, Regina has bagged a biggie and Ileana who lost out on a golden chance is getting ready to sue the makers for some compensation.
- “Directors Are Making A Conscious Effort To Write Better Roles,” Tamannaah Says
- Bhaagmathie wraps up its censor
- Supreme Court Revokes Ban On Padmavat
- Kiara Advani confirmed for Ram Charan
- Jai Simha and Ranguala Raatnam’s latest Krishna collections