Yesterday, Team Baahubali was in Kerala for the film’s Malayalam version’s audio launch event. Talking about The Mahabharata, the Young Rebel Star told media that Mohanlal sir is the right choice for Bheema’s role and that he will be happy to do if he’s offered any role in the movie.
Meanwhile, Baahubali’s Malayalam version is slated for a record release in more than 300 screens, with several early morning shows confirmed already. An unprecedented feat by any other language film in the state.
- Special Column : Sai Pallavi, the quintessential Sekhar Kammula heroine.
- Allari Naresh’s do or die film gets a date
- Interview : Taapsee – Anando Brahma’s concept will attract everyone
- Poll : Will Chiru’s Uyyalawada click in Bollywood?
- Update on Jai Lava Kusa’s shoot and audio release
Articles that might interest you