Yesterday, Team Baahubali was in Kerala for the film’s Malayalam version’s audio launch event. Talking about The Mahabharata, the Young Rebel Star told media that Mohanlal sir is the right choice for Bheema’s role and that he will be happy to do if he’s offered any role in the movie.
Meanwhile, Baahubali’s Malayalam version is slated for a record release in more than 300 screens, with several early morning shows confirmed already. An unprecedented feat by any other language film in the state.
- Prabhas requests Bollywood stars not to address him as ‘Sir’
- Rakul excited about her Bollywood comeback
- Rajini to leave for the US for medical check-up
- Rana’s NRNM’s trailer is riveting and intriguing
- When Allu Arjun annoyed Harish Shankar
Articles that might interest you