Ileana was once a busy star down south, but now she seems to have shifted her focus to Bollywood films as she didn’t sign any new film in South Yet. She is however working on two big ticket projects in Bollywood. Her latest film Phata Poster Nikhla Hero was released last week.
She had a dream debut with “Barfi” in which she played a serious character. So people have started tagging her as a serious girl which didn’t go well with the actress who prefers to be recognised as a glamour girl. Citing the reason for the same she said in Bollywood only glamour image can help us to sustain and even down south I did only glamorous roles and I am happy with that.
However there are exceptional cases like Vidya Balan who doesn’t really care about her glamour image. She is a great actress and I cannot match up to her acting skills and hence want to stick to my genre of glamour oriented roles.
- Suryanarayana Raju would have been very happy: Rebel Star
- Baahubali 2 is my career’s best music album: Rajamouli
- Craze for low budget path breaking movies continues
- Pawan talks about his rendezvous with KTR
- Katamarayudu inching closer towards million dollar club
Articles that might interest you