Yesteryear diva Sridevi was in town a couple of days ago to promote her upcoming film, Mom, and interacted with several media houses. In one of her interviews, Sridevi responded to a question about her daughter Jhanvi rejecting a Mahesh film in the past.
Terming it as a baseless rumor, Sridevi said that she is a huge fan of Mahesh Babu’s style and acting and that she watches each and every film of the Superstar. Sridevi went on to say that she will be very thrilled if Jhanvi ever gets a chance to act alongside Mahesh.
Sridevi also said that being a mother she gets upset over such baseless rumors about her young daughter who didn’t even make her acting debut.
- Samantha’s double treat in May
- BAN makes a strong impact at Kerala box-office
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- Balakrishna-VV Vinayak’s film confirmed for Sankranthi, 2019