Yesteryear diva Sridevi was in town a couple of days ago to promote her upcoming film, Mom, and interacted with several media houses. In one of her interviews, Sridevi responded to a question about her daughter Jhanvi rejecting a Mahesh film in the past.
Terming it as a baseless rumor, Sridevi said that she is a huge fan of Mahesh Babu’s style and acting and that she watches each and every film of the Superstar. Sridevi went on to say that she will be very thrilled if Jhanvi ever gets a chance to act alongside Mahesh.
Sridevi also said that being a mother she gets upset over such baseless rumors about her young daughter who didn’t even make her acting debut.
- Nani to let go off much-awaited project
- Surprise guests on Rangasthalam sets
- After Pollachi, young hero’s next heads to Varanasi
- Poll : Which of these films are you eagerly waiting for?
- Arjun Reddy’s director begins work on his next
Articles that might interest you