Popular comedian Saptagiri is the latest entrant from the comedians’ club to turn hero. Saptagiri is testing his luck as a hero with the just released comedy entertainer, Saptagiri Express. The film received decent response from B & C centres audiences.
This morning, Saptagiri visited Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam and offered special prayers to the Lord. Speaking to the media after darshan, Saptagiri said he will continue to act as a comedian despite turning hero. The comedian also didn’t rule out the chances of him turning writer in the future.
- Speculations rife on Akhil’s next
- Screens added for Awe in the US
- Harish in no mood to rest
- Latest update on Varun Tej- Sankalp film
- Miss India contestant thrilled to debut with Mani Ratnam’s film