Popular comedian Saptagiri is the latest entrant from the comedians’ club to turn hero. Saptagiri is testing his luck as a hero with the just released comedy entertainer, Saptagiri Express. The film received decent response from B & C centres audiences.
This morning, Saptagiri visited Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam and offered special prayers to the Lord. Speaking to the media after darshan, Saptagiri said he will continue to act as a comedian despite turning hero. The comedian also didn’t rule out the chances of him turning writer in the future.
- Bharath Ane Nenu’s UA region latest collections
- KTR appreciates Bharath Ane Nenu
- Rangasthalam’s latest UA collections
- Karthi’s next wraps up shooting
- Star hero’s sister makes her movie debut