The audio album and theatrical trailer of Victory Venkatesh’s upcoming action comedy, Babu Bangaram, were released in a grand event last night. Fans’ excitement doubled as the film marks three decades of Venky’s acting career.
Speaking on this occasion, Venky said that the film’s director Maruthi has extended his expiry date by 15 more years. Venky then thrilled his fans by saying that he will continue to act until his son’s debut as a hero.
Going nostalgic about his career, Venky said that he doesn’t even know how time passed by all these three decades and thanked his fans and industry colleagues for their continuous support.
- Baahubali is the best Indian film made till date: Karan Johar
- Rakul Preet gifts herself an expensive SUV
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
Articles that might interest you