National award winning Tamil actor Vikram is back with yet another experimental thriller, Inkokkadu, which is releasing tomorrow. The actor interacted with Telugu media and spoke at length about the film and his perception of acting.
Vikram said that he believes that he will fail as an actor the moment audiences see Vikram on the screen and not the character he is playing. He said that he gets total satisfaction only when the audiences enjoy his character’s performance thoroughly.
Vikram also said that he is ever ready for a straight Telugu film and that he is looking for the right script for his Tollywood comeback.
- My performance in BAN’s press meet scene is my career’s best: Mahesh
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Vijayotsava Sabha will be a grand affair
- Chitchat with Mahesh at BAN’s success meet
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend AP & Telangana collections
- BAN is unstoppable at Australian box office