National award winning Tamil actor Vikram is back with yet another experimental thriller, Inkokkadu, which is releasing tomorrow. The actor interacted with Telugu media and spoke at length about the film and his perception of acting.
Vikram said that he believes that he will fail as an actor the moment audiences see Vikram on the screen and not the character he is playing. He said that he gets total satisfaction only when the audiences enjoy his character’s performance thoroughly.
Vikram also said that he is ever ready for a straight Telugu film and that he is looking for the right script for his Tollywood comeback.
- AR Murugadoss’ next to kick-start from October
- Star heroine aims to write her first script by year end
- DJ’s 2-day Nizam collections
- DJ’s 2-day AP/Telangana collections
- Hero Ravi Teja’s younger brother is no more
Articles that might interest you