Kajal Aggarwal, who recently played a cameo in Yevadu, has stated that she will never leave Tollywood. Addressing the media, she said, “Telugu film industry is the reason why I am here today. I will never quit this industry and I am indebted for all the great opportunities I have been given here.”
Yevadu was her third film with Ram Charan after Magadheera and Naayak. Commenting on their onscreen chemistry, Kajal confessed, “It feels great to be a part of his film once again. I am all the more excited about teaming up with him in Krishna Vamsi’s film. Incidentally, Yevadu is my third film in Dil Raju’s banner.” Yevadu had Ram Charan, Shruti Haasan and Amy Jackson in lead roles and Allu Arjun played a crucial cameo. Vamshi Paidipally had directed it.
She will soon be seen in Krishna Vamsi’s next film which will go on floors on February 6. Apart from this, she has a film each in Tamil and Hindi.
- Committed to Ambedkar’s ideals till my last breath: Pawan Kalyan
- Poll : What did you think of the recent Nandi Awards?
- Balakrishna unaffected with Nandi Awards controversy
- Don’t compare me with Nayanthara says Rakul
- Aadi and Charan’s bonding in Rangasthalam