Yesterday, NTR celebrated his 34th birthday amid a huge fanfare. Several co-stars and other well-wishers from the film fraternity too wished the Young Tiger. On the other hand, Tarak’s fans stormed Twitter by trending the #HappyBirthdayNTR hashtag more than 850K times.
However, NTR seems to have other plans. The actor, who’s a father to the little Abhay Ram, said in a latest interview that he will cut down on his birthday parties as Abhay Ram looks up to him now and closely observes his actions. NTR says that he has become more responsible as he doesn’t want to set a bad example for Abhay.
Also, NTR wants to put all his heart in celebrating Abhay’s upcoming birthdays. The charming kid will turn 3 this coming July. NTR has also decided to spend more time with Abhay and says that he will make sure he will not miss out on Abhay’s little achievements.
- It’s 5 million for Mahesh Babu
- Rahul-Sushanth’s Chi La Sow to be wrapped up today
- Poll : What did you think of Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser?
- Dandupalyam 3 gets a new date
- It’s Pawan all the way in Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser