Veteran filmmaker Dasari Narayana Rao once again lashed out at heroines from other languages in his typical style. The senior director made these comments at the muhurtham ceremony of 100° C, a Telugu-Tamil bilingual being produced by Sobharani and directed by Mithran R Jawahar.
“Tollywood respects heroines from other languages. So these heroines should first learn Telugu before stepping into our industry. Here onwards, I will walkout from the stage if heroines don’t speak in Telugu at audio launches etc,” Dasari said.
100° C stars Raai Lakshmi, Nikesha Patel and Arundhati Nair as the main leads.
- Arjun Reddy’s director lands in trouble
- Time set for JLK’s Lava teaser
- Poll : Did Vijay Devarakonda go overboard with his speech?
- Thaman’s BGM impresses in ‘Sye Ra’
- Nithin’s next completes its first schedule
Articles that might interest you