Veteran filmmaker Dasari Narayana Rao once again lashed out at heroines from other languages in his typical style. The senior director made these comments at the muhurtham ceremony of 100° C, a Telugu-Tamil bilingual being produced by Sobharani and directed by Mithran R Jawahar.
“Tollywood respects heroines from other languages. So these heroines should first learn Telugu before stepping into our industry. Here onwards, I will walkout from the stage if heroines don’t speak in Telugu at audio launches etc,” Dasari said.
100° C stars Raai Lakshmi, Nikesha Patel and Arundhati Nair as the main leads.
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?
- I’m in the process of convincing Rajamouli with my story: Vijayendra Prasad
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?