In the past few years, Taapsee has had her share of hits and misses in Telugu and Tamil. Although she quickly rose to fame in Telugu with back to back big projects, her career graph in Tamil hasn’t been that remarkable; however, all that seems to have changed with Ajith’s Arambham. The film, directed by Vishnu Vardhan, went on to become a smash hit in Tamil Nadu and now it’s being dubbed in Telugu as Aata Arrambam.
Taapsee is playing the role of an aspiring journalist in this stylish action thriller and she confesses that she had a blast while shooting for this film. “I’m a big of Ajith. In fact, I’m more of a fan of his off-screen persona than his on-screen avatar. He’s extremely grounded and treats everyone on the sets with great respect. It was a great experience shooting with him,” Taapsee said.
The film also stars Nayanthara and Arya. Yuvan Shankar Raja has scored the music and Sreenu Babu has produced the Telugu version. The film is slated for release on December 6.
- Star character artiste all set for directorial debut
- Baahubali duo Rajamouli and Shobu invest in a startup
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 17-12-2017
- Kajal’s role in Kalyan Ram’s MLA revealed