Senior hero Mohan Babu’s comeback film, Gayatri, has hit the screens on February 9th. Opened to some decent reviews, the film is presently running in a good number of theaters.
On this occasion, the film unit’s arranged for a thank you meet a while ago. Speaking at the event, Mohan Babu said that he is extremely satisfied as an actor with the kind of appreciation he has been receiving for his dual avatar in Gayatri.
He also added that Vishnu’s character is also getting good applause for his settled and matured performance. He finally ended by requesting the audience not to encourage piracy and support the film by watching it only in the theaters.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23