Veteran writer and filmmaker Vijayendra Prasad and his son Rajamouli are one of the most successful writer-director combos in Indian Cinema. The father-son duo had collaborated for several blockbusters in the past, including Magadheera and Baahubali.
Following the historic success of Baahubali, all eyes are on Rajamouli’s next movie. In his latest interview as part of Mersal’s promotions, Vijayendra Prasad revealed that he is currently busy penning a new story and convince Rajamouli with it. Vijayendra Prasad also revealed that Rajamouli’s next is going to be a riveting social drama.
- Nepotism will ruin Tollywood: Senior actor’s sensational comments
- Sai Dharam Tej to unveil India’s first space film’s trailer
- Kannada-Telugu bilingual Rajaratham locks its release date
- Jai Simha’s worldwide 5-day collections
- Actresses Devayani’s father passes away