The historic success of Baahubali The Conclusion prompted several celebrities across the country to come up with their views on the franchise and how it helped the Indian movie economy, while most others chose to remain silent till date.
In a latest media interaction, legendary actor Kamal Haasan had an interesting take on the film’s success. A journalist asked Kamal if Baahubali’s success has put pressure on actors across the country.
To this, Kamal replied saying that only a sheep will follow the same route of a herd and that he is not a sheep but a totally different animal. Around a week ago, Kamal hailed Baahubali’s grand success and described it as the “best thing to have happened to the Indian film industry”.
- Exciting details about Rajamouli’s multi-starrer with NTR – Charan
- PSPK’s first look gets a date
- First look of Mohan Babu’s next to be out today
- Sun TV bags Indrasena’s satellite rights
- Posani rejects his Nandi Award