Nithya Menen is quite well known for her no-nonsense attitude and it took her a long time to get used to the limelight and fame that she got post Ala Modalaindhi’s release. However, she is often termed as being arrogant due to her unorthodox ways. For that matter, she’s quite selective about her films and she has no issues accepting the fact that she won’t suit glamorous roles.
The actress completely denies this picture which some people have painted about her off-screen and says, “I’m not arrogant at all. In fact, I believe I’m quite sweet to people. However, I don’t entertain people who try to misbehave with me or cross their limits and I’m quite stern with such people. Maybe that’s why some people think I’m arrogant. But you can ask anyone who has worked with me; they’ll tell you if I’m arrogant or not.”
She’ll soon be seen in Sripriya’s Malini 22, in which she’s playing a powerful role of a rape victim, who takes revenge for the injustice done to her. The film is slated for release later this month in Telugu and Tamil. Apart from this film, she’s also playing an important character in Gunasekhar’s Rudhramadevi.
- Rangasthalam is Ram Charan’s Swayamkrushi: Samantha
- Enjoying the new Charan I was introduced to by Sukumar: Ram Charan
- Naga Shaurya’s Narthanasala is a dance based comic caper
- Rangasthalam will be for Charan what Khaidi No.150 was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood