Baahubali 2’s shooting was completed more than a month ago and the pre-production work is going on in full swing. The film’s unit has begun the promotional activities on the auspicious day of Maha Shivratri.
In his first promotional interview, Prabhas said he is still in Baahubali hangover. The Young Rebel Star went on to say that Rajamouli had narrated him Baahubali’s storyline more than 5 years ago and that he has been traveling with the movie ever since and that it’s not easy to get Baahubali out of his system for a long time.
- Rajini’s next gets a title
- Veteran director opposes Rajini’s political aspirations
- Keshava team kick-starts promotional tours
- Protests against India’s most expensive film
- Kajal Has A Blast In Paris
Articles that might interest you