Baahubali 2’s shooting was completed more than a month ago and the pre-production work is going on in full swing. The film’s unit has begun the promotional activities on the auspicious day of Maha Shivratri.
In his first promotional interview, Prabhas said he is still in Baahubali hangover. The Young Rebel Star went on to say that Rajamouli had narrated him Baahubali’s storyline more than 5 years ago and that he has been traveling with the movie ever since and that it’s not easy to get Baahubali out of his system for a long time.
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
- Dangal’s success will help Baahubali 2 in China: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you