Yesterday, Nandamuri Balakrishna’s prestigious 100th project, Gautamiputra Satakarni, wrapped up its shooting part. The film was launched formally on the auspicious occasion of Ugadi and it will release for Sankranthi early next year.
What’s impressive about the shooting being wrapped up within a short time is that despite being a high budget historical costume drama, the film’s unit took just 79 days to complete the entire shooting. Apparently, the unit had toiled 16 hours a day for the last 2 weeks of the shoot.
Gautamiputra Satakarni was shot in exotic foreign locales such as Georgia and Morocco, apart from the Ramoji Film City and on the outskirts of Hyderabad. The team is already busy with the post-production work since many days. Krish is the director of this much-awaited movie.
- 2.0’s team to kick-start grand worldwide promotions
- Indian Michael Jackson turns villain for the first time
- Teaser of Action King’s 150th film to be out soon
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
Articles that might interest you