Yesterday, Nandamuri Balakrishna’s prestigious 100th project, Gautamiputra Satakarni, wrapped up its shooting part. The film was launched formally on the auspicious occasion of Ugadi and it will release for Sankranthi early next year.
What’s impressive about the shooting being wrapped up within a short time is that despite being a high budget historical costume drama, the film’s unit took just 79 days to complete the entire shooting. Apparently, the unit had toiled 16 hours a day for the last 2 weeks of the shoot.
Gautamiputra Satakarni was shot in exotic foreign locales such as Georgia and Morocco, apart from the Ramoji Film City and on the outskirts of Hyderabad. The team is already busy with the post-production work since many days. Krish is the director of this much-awaited movie.
- Baahubali 2, one of the rare Indian films to achieve this feat
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you