The theatrical trailer of macho hunk Rana Daggubati’s soon to be released India’s first war-at-sea movie, Ghazi, has been unveiled just a while ago. Going by the trailer, Ghazi promises an out and out thrilling underwater experience.
Ghazi is based on the untold story of a group of Indian Navy officers’ heroics that destroyed Pakistan’s PNS Ghazi submarine, which targeted Indian Navy’s INS Vikrant in the Bay of Bengal during the 1971 war.
The intensely dramatic incidents that happened during Indian Navy’s counter attack will be showcased in the movie. Debutant Sankalp directed this movie and PVP Cinema banner has bankrolled it. Taapsee, Om Puri, Nasser and several others essay crucial roles in this war drama.
- Poll : Which among these films will win the box office race?
- Controversial actress in Prabhas’s film
- Exclusive Interview : Darling Swami – I will direct a film soon
- Allu Arjun to stun in Na Peru Surya
- SDT-VV Vinayak’s Intelligent to be wrapped up soon