The theatrical trailer of macho hunk Rana Daggubati’s soon to be released India’s first war-at-sea movie, Ghazi, has been unveiled just a while ago. Going by the trailer, Ghazi promises an out and out thrilling underwater experience.
Ghazi is based on the untold story of a group of Indian Navy officers’ heroics that destroyed Pakistan’s PNS Ghazi submarine, which targeted Indian Navy’s INS Vikrant in the Bay of Bengal during the 1971 war.
The intensely dramatic incidents that happened during Indian Navy’s counter attack will be showcased in the movie. Debutant Sankalp directed this movie and PVP Cinema banner has bankrolled it. Taapsee, Om Puri, Nasser and several others essay crucial roles in this war drama.
- Meet Pawan’s ‘Everyday hero’
- Terrific action sequences in Khakee become a hot topic
- I’ll always be a Jawaan in front of my uncles’ homes: SDT
- “Balayya Is Like A God For Me,” Star Anchor Says
- Allu Arjun to begin his Instagram journey with a memorable picture