Nayanthara’s forthcoming movie, Aramm, has been the talk of the town ever since it commenced. The film’s teaser, which was released yesterday and dedicated to farmers, gained unanimously positive response from all quarters.
Now, the film’s young music composer Ghibran chose to rope in the internationally reputed and Oscar nominated PKF – Prague Philharmonic orchestra, to score for the movie.
The Prague Philharmonic Orchestra is a classical orchestra, predominantly composed of Czech classical, jazz and guest musicians.
The orchestra plays more than 250 recording sessions every year and that makes it one of the most recorded and reputed orchestras in the world.
Hollywood studios such as Paramount, Sony, Lucas Film and Oscar nominated movies such as Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter and Game of thrones were associated with this prestigious orchestra in the past.
Aramm is being directed by Gopi Nainar and produced by KJR Studios.
- Yesteryear star heroines in Vikram’s next
- Biopic on badminton champ Gopichand in the offing
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Balayya to launch Kannada star movies’ audio and teaser
- Many are unable to digest DJ’s success- Dil Raju
Articles that might interest you