Christopher Nolan, one of the highly celebrated Hollywood directors, is going to visit Mumbai on March 31. Christopher Nolan, who’s known for his penchant for shooting on celluloid, will take part in a round table discussion and a public event as part of the ‘Reframing the Future of Film’ event aimed at highlighting the necessity of preserving photochemical film in the digital age.
Confirming his participation in the event, Christopher had some good things to say about India’s art and cinematic legacy. “India has such wonderful cinema and such a rich history of art that everything needs to be done to not only encourage its proper preservation for future generations but also to reintroduce the film medium to the younger artistes and filmmakers in the country,” the Interstellar director said.
- “I’m Feeling Blessed” : Mahesh Babu Thanks All For BAN’s Success
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon