Megastar Chiranjeevi’s ambitious 151st project, Sye Raa, is being highly-anticipated by millions of his fans. The film’s regular shooting will kick-start in December first week. Yesterday, Sye Raa’s director Surender Reddy and cinematographer Rathnavelu visited Narasimhareddy’s native village, Uyyalawada in Kurnool district.
Interacting with the descendants of Narasimhareddy and the local media and hundreds of villagers, Surender Reddy said that the entire country will be proud of Sye Raa. The director went on to reveal that Sye Raa is being made with a whopping budget of Rs. 200 crore.
As part of the location scouting, Suri and Rathnavelu visited the Uyyalawada village entrance, Narasimhareddy’s ancestral house, his sword in Rupanagudi village, the Durga temple where Narasimhareddy offered daily prayers, and the Jagannadha Gutta where Narasimhareddy was captured by the British and finally, the place where the great freedom fighter was hanged in Koilakuntla.
- MLA is my most satisfying movie after Pataas: Kalyanram
- Balakrishna keen to remake a Kannada blockbuster
- Rangasthalam Was Like Soul-Searching For Me : Sukumar
- I Learnt A Lot From Kalyanram : Kajal
- Young Actress Decides To Contest In Elections