Yesterday, all the who’s who of the Malayalam film industry gathered together in a protest meet and condemned the assault in one voice and demanded a harshest and immediate punishment to the culprits.
Bollywood stars like Farhan Akhtar, Varun Dhawan, Arjun Kapoor, Shraddha Kapoor, Riteish and Genelia Deshmukh too have expressed their solidarity with the brave girl, Bhavana.
Tollywood too is shattered by the incident and actresses like Samantha, Tejaswi, Ritu Varma, Shanvi Srivastava and Priya Mani etc stood by Bhavana and questioned the alarmingly worsening standards of women’s safety in the country.
- Kaththi makers file complaint against politician
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
- Katamarayudu struggling at overseas box-office
- Date and venue locked for Mister’s audio launch
- Date locked for Pawan-Trivikram movie launch?
Articles that might interest you