Yesterday, all the who’s who of the Malayalam film industry gathered together in a protest meet and condemned the assault in one voice and demanded a harshest and immediate punishment to the culprits.
Bollywood stars like Farhan Akhtar, Varun Dhawan, Arjun Kapoor, Shraddha Kapoor, Riteish and Genelia Deshmukh too have expressed their solidarity with the brave girl, Bhavana.
Tollywood too is shattered by the incident and actresses like Samantha, Tejaswi, Ritu Varma, Shanvi Srivastava and Priya Mani etc stood by Bhavana and questioned the alarmingly worsening standards of women’s safety in the country.
- Tollywood stars give a thumbs up to Bharat Ane Nenu
- BAN registers a non-Baahubali 2 record opening in Krishna
- BAN’s day 1 Guntur collections, A non-Baahubali 2 record
- Bharat Ane Nenu sets an all-time record in Chennai
- Despite no offers, BAN eyes all-time top 3rd opening in US