Indian Idol winner and singer Sri Rama Chandra has decided to test his fortunes in the field of acting. He will be seen as a Hero in the movie ‘Prema Geema Jastha Nahi’ which is being directed by R.V. Subbu.
Dadi Bala Bhaskar and Muddala Bhaskar are the movie’s producers. Muhurtam function was held on Thursday in Hyderabad. Dr. Ramanaidu was the Chief Guest. Dr. T. Subbi Rami Reddy gave the clap and B.Gopal was the honorary director of the first scene.
The debut hero said “I am very familiar with the world of music and singing, but I have taken classes in acting to familiarize myself with the skills required. This is a love story that will be entertaining. I am very happy that Mani Sharma is able to provide the tunes for the movie”.
We will have to wait and see if Sri Rama Chandra’s acting talent matches his singing prowess.
- Nikhil Begins Promoting ‘Kiraak Party’
- Nepotism will ruin Tollywood: Senior actor’s sensational comments
- Sai Dharam Tej to unveil India’s first space film’s trailer
- Kannada-Telugu bilingual Rajaratham locks its release date
- Jai Simha’s worldwide 5-day collections