Bollywood legend, Dilip Kumar is India’s first superstar and has a huge fan following all over. The latest news is that the 94-year-old actor has been admitted to a hospital in Mumbai and is being treated for kidney and other age related problems.
The doctor says that he will need dialysis and might be put on a ventilator if his health deteriorates further. Dilip Kumar was admitted to the Lilavati Hospital on Wednesday after he suffered dehydration.
A team of highly skilled doctors is attending him and efforts are on to make things better. Dilip Kumar’s actress wife Saira Banu is with him and we wish the legendary actor a speedy recovery.
- Samantha’s double treat in May
- BAN makes a strong impact at Kerala box-office
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- Balakrishna-VV Vinayak’s film confirmed for Sankranthi, 2019