Director Indraganti Mohana Krishna tasted success this year with the movie ‘Gentleman’. The film has brought him a lot of acclaim and he has now officially confirmed his next project. This film will be with Naga Chaitanya in the lead role.
Varahi Chalana Chitram banner will produce this movie and a lot of rumours have been going around about the project. Indraganti issued a formal confirmation via his Twitter account today. The film is reportedly a romantic thriller.
Naga Chaitanya is carefully establishing his own niche market with clever selection of films and this movie could reinforce that.
- Slight changes in Saaho’s shoot schedule
- Jai Simha’s teaser to be out soon
- Update on Bellamkonda Sai’s Saakshyam
- After Hyderabad, Kakinada awaits AR Rahman’s concert?
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017