Director Indraganti Mohana Krishna tasted success this year with the movie ‘Gentleman’. The film has brought him a lot of acclaim and he has now officially confirmed his next project. This film will be with Naga Chaitanya in the lead role.
Varahi Chalana Chitram banner will produce this movie and a lot of rumours have been going around about the project. Indraganti issued a formal confirmation via his Twitter account today. The film is reportedly a romantic thriller.
Naga Chaitanya is carefully establishing his own niche market with clever selection of films and this movie could reinforce that.
- Vishnu’s next based on the infamous scam
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
- Film stars protest for farmers in Delhi
Articles that might interest you