M S Raju’s son Sumanth Ashwin has reportedly bagged the lead role in Indraganti Mohankrishna’s upcoming film. Damodhar Prasad, the producer of Ala Modalaindi, is going to produce this film. Sumanth Ashwin had recently made his debut in Tuneega Tuneega, which was directed by his father, but the film failed to click at box-office. The silver lining of the film was that Sumanth Ashwin made a good impression in terms of his acting and dancing skills. Few weeks ago, Indraganti Mohankrishna and Damodhar Prasad had announced that they were looking for new faces to play the lead roles in the film. Despite an extensive search, they couldn’t find anyone who could fit into the character of the hero. This is why Indraganti Mohankrishna has opted to cast Sumanth Ashwin in his film which is said to be an unusual love story. Kalyani Malik is going to compose the music and the film will go on floors next month. More details will be announced soon.
- Star heroine’s performance costs one crore per minute
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya all set for Tamil release
- Hello promotions getting decent response in the US
- Agnyaathavaasi sets all-time record for an Indian film in the US
- Fans eagerly waiting for Agnyatavasi teaser