Indraganti Mohan Krishna is regarded as a very talented director. Despite coming up with some well acclaimed films, true commercial success has eluded him. His last film was ‘Golconda High School’, which came out in 2011. After a gap of two years, he is coming up with the romantic drama, ‘Anthaka Mundhu Aa Tharuvatha’.
The movie is gearing up for a release this Friday. Mohan Krishna is quite confident about the film’s chances and he is hoping to score a good hit with this movie. If the film succeeds and pulls in good revenue, it will give this talented director’s career a good boost.
Veteran producer M.S. Raju’s son, Sumanth Ashwin, is the hero in this film and Eesha is the heroine. The film reportedly looks at relations between people after marriage.
K Damodhar Prasad is the producer. Kalyani Koduri has scored the music and PG Vinda has handled the cinematography.
- Solid openings for Sachin: A Billion Dreams
- Samanthamani’s first look impresses
- [email protected] Cr just a matter of days
- Poll : Which of these Mahesh films will be a bigger hit?
- Fans rejoice Melody Brahma’s musical medley
Articles that might interest you