Filmmaker Mohana Krishna Indraganti has wrapped up shooting his upcoming film ‘Ami Tumi’ in a record 31 days. The comedy film stars Adivi Sesh, Srinivas Avasarala, Vennela Kishore, Eesha and Aditi Myakal in lead roles.
“It’s a wrap for ‘Ami Tumi’ in thirty one days flat . My second fastest shoot since Grahanam. Thanks to the zany and brilliant cast and the dedicated crew. What a memorable fun riot. Now off to post and the rest of the ride,” Indraganti Mohana Krishna posted on his Facebook page announcing that the film’s shoot has been wrapped up.
KC Narasimha Rao has produced this comedy film. Mani Sharma has scored the music and PG Vinda is the cinematographer.
- Allu Arjun’s Naa Peru Surya Gets A Terrific Satellite Rights Deal
- Harris Jayraj to compose for Karthi’s next
- Naa Peru Surya’s ‘Sainika’ song for a special occasion
- Achari America Yatra’s pre-release event gets a date
- RGV’s GST Lands In Yet Another Controversy