Acclaimed director Indraganti Mohana Krishna’s romantic drama, ‘Anthaka Mundhu Aa Tharuvatha’, is going to release this month. Post-production activities of this film have been completed. The film has Sumanth Ashwin, son of well known producer M.S. Raju, as the hero and Eesha will be seen as the heroine.
K Damodhar Prasad is the producer. Kalyani Koduri is the music director and PG Vinda has handled the cinematography. Marthand K. Venkatesh is the editor.
AMAT is expected to be a sensitive story with strong emotions and values.
- Suspense on Gautham Menon’s ENPT’s music composer ends
- Balayya’s warning to his producer
- Nag-RGV film’s announcement in a few days
- Garuda Vega’s trailer is fantastic: Balakrishna
- Balayya wraps up an intense climax fight