Tamil music composer turned hero Vijay Antony is a well-known name in the twin Telugu states, thanks to the huge success of Bichagadu. The actor’s latest film, Indrasena, was highly-anticipated in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
Indrasena released on November 30 to average reviews. In Krishna district, Indrasena collected a gross of 1.71 lakhs with 1.40 lakh nett on Monday. With this, Indrasena’s 5-day Krishna district collections are totalled to 14.04 lakh gross and 11.42 lakh nett.
- MLA is my most satisfying movie after Pataas: Kalyanram
- Balakrishna keen to remake a Kannada blockbuster
- Rangasthalam Was Like Soul-Searching For Me : Sukumar
- I Learnt A Lot From Kalyanram : Kajal
- Young Actress Decides To Contest In Elections