Power Star Pawan Kalyan made some very interesting comments while speaking at the audio launch of ‘Rey’. Pawan has always been highly regarded by fans for having a humble and realistic attitude towards life and the actor displayed this yet again in today’s speech.
“I do not like to use the word ‘family’ while speaking about films and Film Industry. The Industry does not belong to any one particular family, including our family. New heroes and new trends must come into the Industry. I always welcome that. I have attended audio functions of some other heroes, who are close to my heart, like Nithiin. In the same spirit, I welcome Sai Dharam Tej”, he said.
Pawan Kalyan’s speech was received with loud cheers and whistles by his many fans, who thronged to the venue to catch a glimpse of this charismatic star.
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
- Svelte beauty not proud of her fairness cream ads
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
Articles that might interest you