Power Star Pawan Kalyan made some very interesting comments while speaking at the audio launch of ‘Rey’. Pawan has always been highly regarded by fans for having a humble and realistic attitude towards life and the actor displayed this yet again in today’s speech.
“I do not like to use the word ‘family’ while speaking about films and Film Industry. The Industry does not belong to any one particular family, including our family. New heroes and new trends must come into the Industry. I always welcome that. I have attended audio functions of some other heroes, who are close to my heart, like Nithiin. In the same spirit, I welcome Sai Dharam Tej”, he said.
Pawan Kalyan’s speech was received with loud cheers and whistles by his many fans, who thronged to the venue to catch a glimpse of this charismatic star.
- Prabhudeva Opens Up About His Acting Career
- Rajaratham’s hero Nirup Bhandari is a big prankster
- Kajal Aggarwal is a proud aunt now
- Young hero turns singer for his next
- Kamal Haasan announces his party’s name