The Telugu Film Industry is in the throes of a severe financial crunch. With elections round the corner, financiers and politicians have pulled out most of the money from the Industry and this has led to a huge financial vacuum.
Many big budget films are struggling to raise finances. While the presence of top stars is usually enough to secure finances for a film, even those films are now being affected big time. The upcoming general elections are crucial for all political parties and some of them are spending a huge amount this time.
It is a known secret that many politicians lend money to film producers at nominal interest. Trade analysts expect shooting disruptions until the elections are over for some films.
- Biopic on badminton champ Gopichand in the offing
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Balayya to launch Kannada star movies’ audio and teaser
- Many are unable to digest DJ’s success- Dil Raju
- Never before promotions for Tamil star’s next in Telugu
Articles that might interest you