The Telugu Film Industry is in the throes of a severe financial crunch. With elections round the corner, financiers and politicians have pulled out most of the money from the Industry and this has led to a huge financial vacuum.
Many big budget films are struggling to raise finances. While the presence of top stars is usually enough to secure finances for a film, even those films are now being affected big time. The upcoming general elections are crucial for all political parties and some of them are spending a huge amount this time.
It is a known secret that many politicians lend money to film producers at nominal interest. Trade analysts expect shooting disruptions until the elections are over for some films.
- Mega Brothers Honour Legendary Director
- Anushka In Talks For ‘Mahanati’?
- Jai Lava Kusa in full swing
- Amala Paul’s Next Is A Murder Mystery
- Poll : Will Baahubali 2 collect 100 crores all over on day one?
Articles that might interest you