Nayanthara, one of the leading heroines down South, is often criticized for not taking part in her films’ promotional events, even though she signs a movie with the “no promotions” clause mentioned in the contract.
Now, Nayan’s recent display of professionalism has left the unit of her ongoing Tamil-Telugu bilingual film, Velaikaran, in awe. Apparently, Nayan fell off a stage on the film’s set and suffered a painful injury on her back a few weeks ago.
However, Nayan, even before she could recuperate completely and against her physiotherapist’s advise, took painkillers and returned to the movie’s set after knowing that the shooting has been delayed due to her absence. This movie is being directed by Jayam Mohan and it has Sivakarthikeyan as the hero.
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
- Dangal’s success will help Baahubali 2 in China: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you