After a long gap, Nani is gearing up for back to back releases of his films, ‘Yevade Subramanyam’ and ‘Jenda Pai Kapiraju’. While ‘Yevade Subramanyam’ is a relatively new film, the release of his ‘Jenda Pai Kapiraju’ has been delayed for more than a year. However, Nani is now on a mission to make his upcoming films taste success.
The team members of ‘Yevade Subramanyam’ have chalked out a unique promotional strategy for the film. During one of the film’s promotions, Nani will be chatting with a large group of college students via Skype. This is the first time that something like this is being done to promote films in Telugu.
Featuring Malavika Nair, Vijay and Ritu Verma in important roles,‘Yevade Subramanyam’ was directed by debutant Nag Ashwin and produced by Priyanka Dutt. The film is all set to release in March.
- NTR’s next becomes hot topic of discussion
- Poll : Which is Pawan Kalyan’s best performance to date?
- Ram Charan gives an insight into Rangasthalam’s vintage setting
- Stage set for Daggubatti junior’s entry
- Raja The Great to have a strong weekend