With nearly four of his films readying for their release this year, Nara Rohit is perhaps the most busiest actor in Tollywood. The actor, who is currently shooting for two romantic entertainers Kathalo Rajakumari and Jo Achyuthananda, also has Appatlo Okadundevadu on sets.
Appatlo Okadundevadu is a period drama which is based on real events and is set in Hyderabad’s Old City. According to the latest reports, the film has an intense Maoist backdrop. Sagar Chandra is directing Appatlo Okadundevadu. The film is expected to release towards the end of this year.
- Case filed on Rajamouli, Baahubali producers
- Emperor of commercial cinema hails Baahubali as The pride of India
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
Articles that might interest you