After making a mark for himself with Jaya Janaki Nayaka, Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas will next be seen in yet another action drama, Saakshyam. Directed by Sriwass, the film also has Pooja Hegde in a lead role, and it’s said to be set against the mining mafia backdrop.
Recently, the film’s poster was unveiled and it got a good response. Now, the buzz is that the concept of the film revolves around nature. “It’s an interesting story that revolves around the five elements of nature — wind, earth, water, fire and space,” said a source close to the film unit.
Currently, the unit is shooting some key scenes in Bellary, Karnataka. The film is slated for release early next year.
- A whopping 150 Cr budget for Rajamouli-Charan-NTR film
- Young actress to impress with Mental Madhilo
- PSPK’s new single to be out soon
- Exciting details about Rajamouli’s multi-starrer with NTR – Charan
- PSPK’s first look gets a date