After making a mark for himself with Jaya Janaki Nayaka, Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas will next be seen in yet another action drama, Saakshyam. Directed by Sriwass, the film also has Pooja Hegde in a lead role, and it’s said to be set against the mining mafia backdrop.
Recently, the film’s poster was unveiled and it got a good response. Now, the buzz is that the concept of the film revolves around nature. “It’s an interesting story that revolves around the five elements of nature — wind, earth, water, fire and space,” said a source close to the film unit.
Currently, the unit is shooting some key scenes in Bellary, Karnataka. The film is slated for release early next year.
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell
- Acclaimed Actress To Play A Woman Cricketer
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Special plans for Bharath Ane Nenu’s teaser
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?