Nikhil-Swathi starrer supernatural thriller Karthikeya turned out to be a huge hit when it was released in 2014. While the film consolidated Nikhil’s position as a bankable star, the film’s director Chandoo Mondeti grabbed a chance to direct Naga Chaitanya in the upcoming coming of age film, Majnu.
Today, Nikhil confirmed that a sequel to Karthikeya is definitely on the cards and that he will team up with Chandoo once again for this project after he finishes VI Anand and Karthik Reddy’s films. As per the latest buzz, the film will be made made with a huge budget and it will feature Amarnath Yatra backdrop.
More details about this project will be revealed in the coming days. Keep watching this space.
- Suriya’s New Initiative Gets A Big Thumbs Up
- Tamannaah In Talks For Another Female-Centric Film?
- Baahubali mania sweeps Nizam on day 2
- Mahesh Babu’s Spyder pushed to August?
- Baahubali 2’s day two AP/Telangana collections
Articles that might interest you