Nikhil-Swathi starrer supernatural thriller Karthikeya turned out to be a huge hit when it was released in 2014. While the film consolidated Nikhil’s position as a bankable star, the film’s director Chandoo Mondeti grabbed a chance to direct Naga Chaitanya in the upcoming coming of age film, Majnu.
Today, Nikhil confirmed that a sequel to Karthikeya is definitely on the cards and that he will team up with Chandoo once again for this project after he finishes VI Anand and Karthik Reddy’s films. As per the latest buzz, the film will be made made with a huge budget and it will feature Amarnath Yatra backdrop.
More details about this project will be revealed in the coming days. Keep watching this space.
- Hello’s censor completed, set for Dec 22 release
- SLB’s Padmavati to release next month?
- After US, Akhil is all set to perform in Hyderabad
- Dil Raju to produce a cute love story
- Raai Lakshmi to play a powerful cop in her next