Nikhil-Swathi starrer supernatural thriller Karthikeya turned out to be a huge hit when it was released in 2014. While the film consolidated Nikhil’s position as a bankable star, the film’s director Chandoo Mondeti grabbed a chance to direct Naga Chaitanya in the upcoming coming of age film, Majnu.
Today, Nikhil confirmed that a sequel to Karthikeya is definitely on the cards and that he will team up with Chandoo once again for this project after he finishes VI Anand and Karthik Reddy’s films. As per the latest buzz, the film will be made made with a huge budget and it will feature Amarnath Yatra backdrop.
More details about this project will be revealed in the coming days. Keep watching this space.
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Nithiin’s next set for a long US sojourn
- Nithya Menen’s manager refutes rumors
- Nikhil to stun with his acting prowess in Keshava
- Poll : What did you like the most in Katamarayudu?
Articles that might interest you