With the disappointing result of Akhil, the much hyped debut film of Akhil Akkineni, Nagarjuna has become extra cautious before finalizing the perfect script and a promising director for his son’s second film. Till date, popular directors like Sreenu Vaitla, Krish and Deva Katta etc were in news as the director for Akhil’s second project.
Joining this list now is the happening young director Kalyan Krishna. The talented debutant impressed everyone with his deft handling of a beautiful script in Akkineni Nagarjuna’s Soggade Chinni Nayana. The film has been declared a blockbuster and there have been reports that Nag has roped in Kalyan Krishna for yet another project in his banner.
While it was discussed that Kalyan will once again direct Nag in his second film, fresh reports reveal that the young director has been handled the responsibility of directing Akhil’s second project. We will have to wait for a few more days to see if the project materializes eventually.
- Sunny Leone Reveals Her Latest Obsession
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions
- Are all politicians corrupt? Vishnu’s fitting retort to BJP leader
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls