Allu Arjun is currently wrapping up Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India. The film is slated for release in May. The Stylish Star is yet to announce his future projects. Meanwhile, there an interesting speculation has been doing the rounds about Bunny’s immediate project.
As per the latest reports, Racha and Bengal Tiger director Sampath Nandi is planning a project with Allu Arjun. Apparently, Sampath has already narrated a story to the actor, who is yet to give the final nod. Senior producer C Kalyan is said to be pooling in resources for this project. These are mere speculations and we will have to wait until the official word is out.
- First Sight of Sai Dharam Tej’s next to be out this evening
- Noted channel bags satellite rights of Kaala
- Producer gives Tamanna a big shock
- Indo-German actress misses Mahesh’s film, but bags Prabhas’
- Kalyan Ram’s new film launched in style