Star choreographer turned director Lawrence reinvented the horror comedy genre with his blockbuster Kanchana franchise. But now, the actor-director who is shooting for an action entertainer titled Motta Siva Ketta Siva currently, has a couple of exciting projects lined up after he completes his ongoing film.
Soon, Lawrence will direct two films Naga and Bhairava simultaneously and both the films will have animals playing important roles. While Naga will feature a snake playing the lead role, Bhairava will have a dog taking the center stage.
Apparently, Lawrence is determined to revive the yesteryear legacy of films with animals in key roles. Apart from these two projects, Lawrence will also direct a film starring his brother Elwin, who played a cameo in Kanchana.
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
Articles that might interest you