Star choreographer turned director Lawrence reinvented the horror comedy genre with his blockbuster Kanchana franchise. But now, the actor-director who is shooting for an action entertainer titled Motta Siva Ketta Siva currently, has a couple of exciting projects lined up after he completes his ongoing film.
Soon, Lawrence will direct two films Naga and Bhairava simultaneously and both the films will have animals playing important roles. While Naga will feature a snake playing the lead role, Bhairava will have a dog taking the center stage.
Apparently, Lawrence is determined to revive the yesteryear legacy of films with animals in key roles. Apart from these two projects, Lawrence will also direct a film starring his brother Elwin, who played a cameo in Kanchana.
- Vasuki gets a release date
- Young beauty’s stylish image makeover wows fans
- Amala Paul to romance Malayalam star hero
- Press Note : “Godavari all set for Detroit launch on July 22”
- Star hero confesses to taking drugs for a scene
Articles that might interest you