Just as the shooting of Naga Chaitanya’s film with Gautham Menon speeds up towards its completion, interesting reports have been surrounding Chay’s next film for the last couple of days. According to the latest buzz, Naga Chaitanya is in talks for the Telugu remake of the Malayalam industry hit, Premam.
Apparently, producer Radha Krishna, who earlier made Trivikram’s Julayi and S/O Satyamurthy, is in the process of acquiring the Telugu remake rights of Premam and the Telugu version will be directed by Chandoo Mondeti of Nikhil’s Karthikeya fame.
We will have to wait for an official confirmation in this regard. Keep watching this space for more updates about this project.
- Two songs from BAN to come out soon
- Small Hindi film continues to surprise
- Special fan shows for Rangasthalam
- Biggest multi-starrer announced in style
- Pawan Kalyan to attend Chal Mohan Ranga’s pre-release event