Just as the shooting of Naga Chaitanya’s film with Gautham Menon speeds up towards its completion, interesting reports have been surrounding Chay’s next film for the last couple of days. According to the latest buzz, Naga Chaitanya is in talks for the Telugu remake of the Malayalam industry hit, Premam.
Apparently, producer Radha Krishna, who earlier made Trivikram’s Julayi and S/O Satyamurthy, is in the process of acquiring the Telugu remake rights of Premam and the Telugu version will be directed by Chandoo Mondeti of Nikhil’s Karthikeya fame.
We will have to wait for an official confirmation in this regard. Keep watching this space for more updates about this project.
- Fidaa Rakes In $715K At US Box-office
- Will Nani-Nivetha team up for a hat-trick?
- Will RGV get away with an apology?
- Court to hear petition against Kaala soon
- Super Star’s daughter wishes to direct Megastar
Articles that might interest you